There is a lot of of uncertainty right now. We are all in the midst of a developing situation and, while there is a lot of information out there, it’s hard to know what is true and accurate because things are changing daily. So we’ve decided to create a page for resource links, offering you the most important and relevant information about navigating this from a business perspective. You’ll find resources here on planning financially, working remotely, and leading with excellence during a crisis.
We will continue to update the resources found here as there are new developments and programs available.
COVID Alert NY
New York State has launched a mobile COVID contact tracing app, COVID Alert NY
- Free to anyone 18 or older who lives, works, or attends college in New York or New Jersey
- Download from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
- Available in English, Spanish, Chinese, Bengali, Korean, Russian and Haitian Creole
- “Am I Eligible” Tool »
– See if you may be Eligible to Receive the COVID-19 Vaccine
- Resources for Employers »
- Empire State Development COVID-19 FAQs for Businesses »
- NYS Guidance on Essential Services »
Information for WNY Businesses (by county)
SANS Institute Security Awareness Work-from-Home Deployment Kit – FREE
The SANS Institute put out a free deployment toolkit/security awareness for companies, employees and families
U.S. Small Business Administration Coronavirus Relief Options
- Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness Application »
Sheds further light into how borrowers may seek, and obtain, forgiveness of their Paycheck Protection Program loans
- Paycheck Protection Program »
- PPP Borrower Application Form (pdf) »
Use this form to apply with an eligible lender
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance »
- SBA Express Bridge Loans »
- SBA Debt Relief »
- Emergency Loans Guide & Checklist »
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation
- Save Small Businesses Fund »
A Grantmaking initiative offering short-term relief for small employers in the United States and its territories.
Zoom Video Conferencing: www.zoom.us »
We use Zoom at EscapeWire. Video conferencing offers more personal communication with our clients than email or even phone calls. See our Zoom Resources Section to learn more:
Microsoft Teams for Instant Messaging and Video Conferencing: Download MS Teams »
Teams is the go-to collaborative tool for our company. We hold 2 company video calls each day, at 8:00am and again at 4:30pm. This is our chance to maintain a sense of connection as a team, raise any issues or concerning and generally keep us all on track. The chat tool is used throughout the day among individuals and specific departments. This tool is Included in your Microsoft Office 365 Licensing a the Business Essentials, Business Premium, E1, and E3 levels.
box: file sharing: box.com »
Secure File Sharing
LastPass: password manager: www.lastpass.com »
Remembers all your passwords across every device